Status is a status bar replacement that draws an overlay on top of the system-generated status bar. This means that the actual status bar is only hidden under the replacement; touch gestures are not overridden, and the standard notification panel is still shown. It needs a lot of permissions in order to obtain the information needed to display in the status bar. These are listed below.
- Accessibility Service: used to attempt to get the status bar color of the current app if the 'status bar coloring' preference is enabled.
- Notification Access: used to get the icons of the current notifications.
- System Alert Window, System Overlay Window: used to draw the status bar above all other apps.
- Battery Stats: used to find if the battery is charging and what percent it is at.
- Network State, Phone State: gets the type and connection of the phone network, and if airplane mode is enabled.
- Wifi State: finds if wifi is enabled and how good the connection is.
- Bluetooth: find if bluetooth is enabled & connected or not.
- Location Services: finds if GPS is enabled.
- Alarm: find if an alarm is set.
This app is and will remain ad-free and with no "pay to unlock this feature" popups. All I ask is that you provide some feedback about what I can do to improve your experience with this app.